Powered by Blogger.

I have given multiple attempts in CA Final but still couldn't pass. All my passion and enthusiasm has vanished. What can I do if I leave CA?

author photo
by Karthika

I know I can't give an exhaustive advise as to how to clear the exam but I could give you some motivation to bring back your passion.

So let's see where we stand?
1. First things first. Since you mentioned you were passionate about CA, I could very well assume you chose this course out of your interest which I can understand.
2. Remember the times were you studied and cleared your IPCC.
3. Remember you completed your articleship in spite of all the politics, travelling, work and studies.

So my friend you have almost completed 70% of the course. Now this 30% is which is creating problem for you.

What has really happened?
While doing this course you never tend to have a plan B which is again understandable. You would think you want to give your 200% to this course.
Don't be dejected because of that.
This course is suppose to increase everyone's expectation on us.

What can be done?
So attempt doesn't define a person's intelligence level. So don't worry about that part. Instead look into your preparation where and what you might have missed.
If you feel a certain subject isn't understandable, classes for the same can be taken up. Take away all the distractions and try to concentrate on the same for just 3-4 months.

Just remember my friend, you have reached so far just a little bit more. Little bit more of self confidence and self motivation and you are there.

All the best.

This post have 0 comments


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post